LOCATIONMain Rd, Kangaroo Ground
OPENING HOURSThursdays 9.30 to noon; other times by appointment
ARM focuses on local history and the collection contains photographs, manuscripts, art works, written and oral histories, ephemera and other material relating to the district. Located in a small 3 -room 1878 old schoolmaster's residence in the grounds of the Kangaroo Ground Primary School, it was opened in 1993 as a museum. There have been 19 books launched by the museum, dealing with local history, the most significant being the Andrew Ross Diary & Reminiscences of Andrew Ross.